9.26.2010

Dear Blog

I'm sorry I've been neglecting you. My goal is to post every weekday, and I am failing miserably.

BUT...

Tomorrow is a new day, and I can get a fresh start. Right? And this week will be free of weddings, family reunions, wedding cake making, and unexpected free babysitting requests (knock on wood). So I will try again.

BUT...

I warn you--you have competition. First, the bad competition in the form of massive piles of laundry. That's what happens when you have eight extra people sleeping in your house. Then, there's the good competition in the form of Gone With the Wind. I'm totally sucked in and have spent hours reading instead of doing laundry. Unfortunately, as the book is bigger than my Triple Combination, I'm only halfway done.

BUT...

I will try. I swear. But be forgiving if I fall a little short. Again.

1 comment:

Dawn said...

I"m glad you are behind because I"m behind on reading it. And I"m "behind" with my blog too. Oh well. Its just a blog, you can't really be "behind." Well, maybe you can if its a journal. Now laundry.... yes, yes, you can be behind on *that.* I was really tempted to take a picture of my huge pile of laundry last week, which is *still* behind (but a bit less-so.) I'll do your laundry if you will do mine? ;)