8.17.2010

Wish List for when I'm Independently Wealthy (part 1)


*A giant master bathroom with two huge soaking tubs. The tubs would be across the room from each other--close enough to see what's going on in the other tub, but far enough away that no rogue bath toys can end up in my tub. One tub (mine) would have a bath pillow and a place to keep books dry. The other tub (Seth's) would have an endless supply of bubble bath and Matchbox cars that I could refill with a remote from my tub.

Then I could sit in my tub and read 'The Brothers Karamozov' without assistance. Heaven.


*A professional masseuse who would rub my head and neck every night until I fall asleep. Heaven.


* A wardrobe manager who would keep my clothes up to date without any assistance on my part. Oh, and better add a live-in hair stylist who would take care of my do while I completely ignore her (or him--I'm no discriminator) and read 'The Brothers Karamozov'. Heaven.

3 comments:

Alicia said...

I am all about the personal wardrobe assistant! I become more and more painfully aware every day about how my style is severely lacking. I don't have the slightest idea about how to look stylish. So, I guess I will forever remain frumpy (or visit you and steal your wardrobe manager)!

Dawn said...

I think you would quickly discontinue the service of your professional hair stylist and wardrobe manager. They would get too annoying, fast. And you probably could never get comfortable enough in those fancy clothes to feel "snuggled up" enough on the couch to enjoy that good book. This is why sweats and a t-shirt or just plain old pjs seem to be a book lover's favorite clothes.

Megan said...

True, but at least they'd be stylish pajamas! ;)