10.22.2010

Dear Blog,

You are being neglected. I am so sorry. But you know what? You're just going to have to deal with it for a little while. Every day I think of something clever I want to write, and every day I remember that:

  • I have three Halloween costumes to make
  • I have piano lessons to teach
  • I have three cakes to make in the next two weeks
  • I have a temple trip to get ready for
  • I have a lesson to prepare for Sunday
  • I have things to do for YW in Excellence
  • I have a load of laundry (probably molding) in the washer
  • I haven't dusted in two weeks
  • I have to go buy a bed rail so we can transition Seth to his 'big bed' tonight
Plus, sometime in there, I'd like to see my husband. And so, dear blog, you will just have to wait patiently until I have time again. Which will probably not be until January, the way things are going with Young Women this time of year...

Good news is, our Halloween costumes are going to rock. Stay tuned.

1 comment:

Dawn said...

I"m feeling the same thing. So many blog posts I want to write but I never get to them. Enjoy yourself.