10.02.2010

Taken Care Of

Turns out I had a picture linked on this blog that got hijacked and was sending people to a shady website. (Actually, it was the Minerva Teichart 'Mary and Martha with Jesus' painting, which I find very funny). I deleted the photo, the malware code, and all other pictures that I hadn't personally uploaded. So if you notice some pictures missing from some older posts, that's why. Better safe than sorry!

All passwords have been changed, all security has been updated, and my computer was reset to a point before the attack occurred, just in case something vicious was lurking in my files. Jon & I did a thorough history search and are pretty sure we know when it happened. I won't be letting other people have unrestricted Internet access on my computer anymore...

Basically, you're safe to be here. I've requested re-evaluation from Google, but it can take several weeks. Hopefully the 'attack site' label will be gone soon, but in the meantime you can just ignore it.

Sorry!

1 comment:

AZ Mikesells said...

Apparently Russians like Mary & Martha too :))